• Founded the East Texas Angel Network (ETAN) with wife, Melinda, to provide financial
assistance to families with children suffering from serious illnesses (Raised over 8 million dollars
since its inception).
• Honored by the Masonic Grand Lodge in 2007 with the W. B. and Brandon Carrell
Humanitarian Award, the highest honor given to a non-Mason
• Released Neal McCoy LIVE! On DVD in 2006
• Owner and Founder of 903 Music, from 2005-2007.
• 2006 Country Radio Broadcasters Humanitarian of the Year
• 2005 ACM/Home Depot Humanitarian Award Winner
• 15 USO Tours Around the World since 2001
• Two-time “Entertainer of the Year”
• CMT’s “Top 10 Video of the Year – The Shake”
• “Video of the Year – Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye”
• Robert J. Burton Award (BMI Country song most performed on Radio 1995) – Wink
• Reggie Award Winner for Fleetwood Homes national advertising campaigns
• Honored in 2006 with the Country Radio Broadcasters’ Artist Humanitarian of the Year Award
• Neal was inducted into the Texas Country Music Hall of Fame on Aug. 15th, 2009
• XII CD Produced by Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert & Brent Rowan
• 2013 released PRIDE CD Tribute to his mentor and friend Charley Pride
• 2014 Emcee/Host & performer on Blake Shelton’s 2014 -10 Times Crazier Tour
• “You Don’t Know Me” is Neal’s Current CD with songs from the Great American Songbook
• Recites the Pledge of Allegiance every morning on
• Over 6 million records sold
• 15 Career albums
• 25 Charted singles
• 3 Platinum albums - No Doubt About It
You Gotta Love That
• 1 Gold album - Neal McCoy
• Five # 1 singles - No Doubt About It You Gotta Love That
They’re Playing Our Song For a Change Wink
• Five Top 10 hits - Billy’s Got His Beer Goggles On
The Shake – Top 5
The City Put The Country Back In Me
Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
If I Was A Drinking Man
Texas-bred musical powerhouse, KRISTYN HARRIS (right), is noted for her shimmering vocals, solid swing rhythm guitar style, unique songwriting, award winning yodel, and captivating stage presence. At 25 years, she is the youngest person in history to be awarded the International Western Music Association Entertainer of the Year, which she has received 4 years in a row (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019). She is also a 4-time recipient of the IWMA Female Performer of the Year (2014, 2015, 2018, 2019), and was named the Ameripolitan Music Awards Western Swing Female Artist of the Year (2017) and the Pro Cowboy Country Artist Association’s 2017 Entertainer of the Year and Female Vocalist of the Year. Her singing has been praised as "timeless" with "the warmth and power of Texas sunshine". Most recently you might have seen Kristyn featured on ABC’s American Idol, where she performed a traditional western yodeling song for the judges and was granted a ticket to Hollywood.
Hailey Sandoz (Left) is a Texas-bred musician, following a less-trodden path among millennials. Her music is rooted in western swing, cowboy, bluegrass, jazz, and Celtic music. This remarkable young performer captures the attention of audiences young and old through her dynamic performance and representation of Western Swing, “the official music of Texas.” Hailey is known for her exciting fiddling, charming personality, jazzy vocals, creative composing and arranging skills. Western swing is her most fun wheelhouse, but her multi-genre versatility is also being recognized in Country, Bluegrass & Jazz. Making her way around the world, Hailey performs nationally and internationally, on cruise ships, festivals abroad, such as Equiblues Festival in France and travels full-time with Grammy-Award Winner Bobby Flores and his Yellow Rose Band, besides appearing as a soloist with various artists. In addition, Hailey has appeared with Bobby Flores on two seasons of the RFDTV series, “TruCountry,” which airs every week. Hailey has also been recognize for her achievements by being awarded: the 2019 Cowtown Society of Western Music Rising Star of the Year, 2017 International Western Music Association Instrumentalist of the Year, being 18 years old, was the youngest person to have received this honor. She was also 2016 Academy of Western Artist Young Artist of the Year, 2015 International Western Music Association Crescendo Rising Star, 2015 International Western Music Association Youth Harmony winner, and numerous Celtic fiddling awards.
Throughout the years Hailey has had the privilege performing with notable artists such as Leon Rausch, Tommy Allsup, Dave Alexander, Dick Gimble & Liz Carroll, Justin Trevino, and had the honor of opening for Michael Martin Murphey (Winnsboro Cowboy Gathering & Heber Valley Cowboy Festival), Billy Dean (Heber Valley Cowboy Festival) and Crystal Gale (Lincoln County Cowboy Symposium-Dave Alexander).